§ 1 Information about processing of personal data
- When using our services you might be asked to give some of your personal data. We only ask about these data that are adequate to aims in which they will be processed.
- The administrator of your personal data is AMS System Sp. z o.o. operating in Warsaw (00-162), Dzielna st. 6/34, registered in National Register of Court by District Court in Warsaw, XIII Division of the National Court Register, number 0000278304, you can contact us, Ph: 00 48 22 113 10 00 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact with the inspector of personal data protection is possible via email@example.com.
- Giving your personal data is optional but necessary to use some of our services. Every time when we ask you for your personal data you are informed about conditions of processing them by AMS System Sp. z o.o.
- Personal data might be collected to answer questions sent by our contact form.
§ 2 Right of the owner of personal data
- Personal data will be processed within the time that is needed to answer questions sent by our contact form. After that time personal data might be processed for aims, during the period and in a range that is required by the law or for seizing possible claims.
- The person, who is the owner of data, has the right of the access to the content of data and the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to transport data and the right to protest data processing.
- The person, who is the owner of data, has the right to complain to supervisory body, when the owner recognize that perocessing of personal data infracts the law.
- Giving your personal data is optional but necessary to receive a respond to a question sent by our contact form.
§ 3 Personal data protection
- AMS System Sp. z o.o. is committed to protect your personal data in accordance with the law, and especially not to divulge data to third party and to process data only in purposes mentioned above in 1 paragraph 5 and 7 paragraph 5 below.
- Personal data are protected against illegal sharing then with an unauthorized person, taking them by the unauthorized person, destroying, losing, damaging, changing or processing data unlawfully. We use adequate security measures to protect your personal data. Amongst them there are internal, in-house supervision of collected data, procedures of data storage and processing and physical and IT security measures that are aimed at protecting data against unauthorized access to systems in which data are storaged.
- Your personal data will not be used in a process of an automate processing, including profiling